Friday, August 1, 2008

Rojak

I've been sleeping the whole day cause I feel like crap. Headache non stop. I think I'm am sick. Haha wouldn't you with you have a headache who wouldn't leave your side. plus the sore throat T^T I just feel like ditching all my commitments and just cuddle with my blankets until I feel better.

The amount of assignments is killing meeee... *sigh* I'm really just looking so forward to the holidays. Just a bit more... But when holidays are approaching, it also means final projects are approaching too.. damn..

For one of my final projects,I'm doing an advertising campaign for Aquaria. So I went yesterday with Juliana, Rain and Tracy. Giam didn't go cause he went 2 times d. 2 times!! haha. I got car sick too >< but Thank God I didn;t puke and we didnt get lost on the way back home. Cause Juliana is the only one that knows KL roads (their signboard sucks) but Rain and I managed to find our way and get on the federal thru the smart tunnel and back on the NPE! Yays! Sadly to say, the tanks are crowded. The place is really small and I paid RM20 bucks for it ):

I feel so dry lately, like I'm just so tired and emo. Maybe on the outside, I look perky (okay not lately, I mean who would with a headache?) but inside I just feel emo. I kinda sick of thinking of campaigns and designing and everything. I feel like a robot. I like what I am doing and I really don't want my passion for the creative line to die out.

Anyways, I think I'm not making much sense. I'm supposed to be emailing my lecturer now but I feel so uninspired. Better wrap thinsg up. Starting to stone.

I went DUMC (big church) just now and I was reminded something important today, that when you serve, you have to be willing to learn and stand corrected when others do so to you. I guess its true and not everyone is out there get you. I do feel hurt when people are tell me what I did wrong and all after all what are they doing and who are they to comment my hard work. Plus I never get complimented (only from my dad) but sadly only alot of complains or stares whenever I make a mistake. I guess I'll try harder to be more open when I serve. Its a good things shared by their ministry of worship head.

Good night :)

No comments: