Sunday, August 17, 2008

Addicted

I'm afraid to say this but I'm addicted to the lowyat forum! I keep going there once I've on my pc and the worst part is I would just browse but I'll buy lots of stuff >_<

Talking about online shopping, Aya, Cmui and I are opening our very own online fashion boutique! Shall put the link on my msn and here when it's all ready :D I'm really excited! We're going to KL to buy stock at the end of this month. We plan to replenish our stock as often as possible to constantly keep in style!

After we finished that was over, C mui and stephy who tagged along gambled with campy and his frens while I chatted with aya and watch some videos which she had, It was really fun! She shared so much to me about cosmetics and contact lens cause I'm ordering a pair after much contemplating about the matter and with my bro's advice and opinion after the many nights and days of me pestering them! (I'm exaggerating about it but I do appreciate their help very much!) Gonna find aya this week again with C Mui since I don't get to go out much when coll's start!

BBQ part at Liyana's house on the coming wednesday organized by Juliana and I'm cooking my specialty, PASTA! hehe. but the date isn't confirmed yet. Bascially everyone from CD065-1, junior year is invited along with their partners!

Ooo and I've been watching looks of house with baby, kor & mum alot lately cause mum bought the season's DVD. sarcasm never sounded so funny! 13's hot!

Still got CSI too! ahh what a great life :P (I only say this when its holidays) haha..


Encouragement corner!
Last Sunday, when I was in church and when the ushers were about to collect the tithes and offerings from the congregation. I looked into my wallet and realised I forgot to budget for that! As I was budgeting for my saman (points at baby :P) and online business.

Then I was thinking which should I give, the RM1 notes or my last RM50 note. I thought to myself, God will understand and who would know anyway!

But as uncle Danny shared on trusting on Jesus to bless you, I suddenly took out the RM5O instead and put it into the offering bag and my heart ached a bit. But then I forgot about it until night, when my mum came back from Genting with my dad bearing tons of gifts for me! And best of all, she gave me RM200!!

I gave RM50 thinking I would have to live on a tight budget this month but I got much more than that! Not even twice the amount! God is really great :D



This Friday, my brother shared in our old school’s (SMK SS17) Christian Fellowship. They’re so pampered now! They’re using the computer lab with air con and it’s considered a fix club in the school. But I’m sure its God’s grace too :D

He shared about Music because he felt it would be good for them to learn something practical. I’ll just summarize it, He said that no genre of music is evil (maybe death metal :P) but it’s the meaning behind the song that makes the song wrong. The ideal of the song as it was written to express something. It can affect the thoughts in your head because it’s addictive.

He said that he himself has not actively listened to the radio in his car for about 2 years, not because its evil but because he said compared Christian music and worldly, Christian music is something worth more to sing about.

I’m really encouraged by my big brother and I’m proud of him! I shall try to pick the songs I listen to better.


Lastly I forgot to mention that I'm on holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


p.s. I've updated some of my artworks on my online portfolio but I'm not done yet. So you can drop in and check out my latest in a few days time!

No comments: