Saturday, December 27, 2008

The End

I finished all 4 books of twilight *sigh* I wished there were more. It was so good while it lasted. Reneesme! Hehe.. I better not write so much about it although I'm dying to since there are a couple of twilight fans writing, I don't want to spoil the ending for them like a few people did to me. Morons -.- Nevertheless it was still awesome!

Kor fetched me to the vet today to check Jr's healing process. He's healing well just that I mixed up his eye drops so it didn't help his eyes much T_T



Watched "The Duchess" with mummy and Godash just now. I'm just a sucker for this olden day classics :P It's a really sad show on how much sorrow and pain a woman can take and yet be so strong.





The show reminds me of "Becoming Jane" which also left me with a bucket of tears. Oh ya, I cried like crazy also while reading the last few chapters of twilight.



Lastly, I painted my nails shimmering red. I wanted to paint them plum but I didn't have enough paint left. It still looks great :D Their's so long and shiny!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, professional, and very fast service that's how to hack a hotmail password. Thank http://www.activehacker.org/how-to-hack-yahoo-password.php very much . I know the truth now, although it is not as bas as I feared. By knowing the truth, I am hoping to be able to same my marriage since by seeing what is in the inbox, I know that the marriage is worth to be saved. I pray for the peace of all cheated spouses in the whole world... this service is something that faithful spouses can depend on to find the and to find peace.. If you are unsure of hack into hotmail account , you can visit www.ActiveHackers.com

BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

Diane Calhoun, Lincoln

England