Thursday, December 18, 2008

My sick lil baby

Junior has always been the naughtiest and nosiest baby I have but still I love him to death. He hurt his paw, has a cyst in his eye and a cut at it too. He's really mischievous. *sigh* I hope this will teach his a lesson on behaving. Breaks my heart to see him like this.

I dropped him off at the vet this morning with kor at 9.30am. I was like a paranoid mother, crying over lil Jr. Actually, he's 10 yrs old. But still my lil baby in my eyes. Went other to kor's intern office area, creative juice there to have breakfast. We ate fish paste noodles. Supposed to be fish head mee hoon. It was so yummy! Sour, chinese vine taste. At least i could stop worrying about Jr for a bit. Kor even listened to me talk about twilight non stop.

Came back home, wanted to sleep but was really just too worried to sleep and I was afraid that if i do fall asleep I wouldn't be able to wake up (was reading twilight till 4am, book 4 chap 16) pick Jr up as soon as he was out so surgery so I read twilight till the vet called me.

We reached the vet at 1pm. There was my baby lying on the vet's examination table. So sleepy like an angel. Such a rare sight! As soon as we arrived back home, I placed him down for the other two to see him, Jun licked his nose to greet him and Joey just looked at him. I could see they were very relieved to have him back but a lil worried. I'm really glad he's back home. I wanted him to wake up seeing and smelling a familar place and faces. He should be waking up later in the evening cause the vet said older dogs take longer time to wake up.

Was supposed to go fff with tracy to help out at the shelter. Shall go again another day. Sorry babe, for calling it off last minute T_T

Thank God
for answering my prayer and keeping my baby safe.

No comments: