Monday, October 27, 2008

Bangs! <3

Ta dahhhhhh!!! my awesome new bangs! I like them very much. When i first had them, I was a bit shocked but they're starting to grow on me. hehe no pun intended :P

So far, I've only received one bad comment from darren -.-

I guess I made the right choice!

And best of all, baby likes it :P as far as I know as when I ask him repeatably if i look nice and he just says "nice." haha. He said its like having a new gf!

Please bare with the make up and photoshop-less photos >_< too lazy to do either. Look at the hair people! not the "TOA Trademark skin". haha.





p.s. I bought more clothes from lowyat forum again :P such an addict. This time its a kimono butterfly sleeves with a ribbon sash top! *drools* getting it on thrus! Ohhh I can't wait! I'm such an online shopping addict! Someone stop me! T_T

No comments: