Thursday, October 23, 2008

I wanna dye my hair black!

My hair is dying T_T it screams "just kill me" everyday. Therefore I'm going to dye it black so I can give it a break to recover from all the abuse and torture it has been through!

At the same time, I wanna cut bangs too :P

Adding on to that, which is not relevant to my hair issue! This is my slide design that I did for last week's youth sunday! Each song has their own slide designs. I feel its so pretty! <3




Signing off with more random photos :P

3 comments:

Kaelynn said...

omg what coincidence! i just dyed my hair black and was just about to go to the salon to hair my hair cut! :)

oohh.. am loving my new black hair! you should go for it! :D

fernfern said...

hehe awesome! bangs too? :D i'm going maybe next week. waiting for my roots to grow longer. u dyed yourself?

Kaelynn said...

my mom helped me dye. i used the henna type as it wont damage the hair as much compared to the normal dye used.

thought of bangs. supposed to go salon earlier. but i woke up late. hehehehe so i guess i'll be going next week only.
but i might re-think about bangs though as i think it might not suit me that much.