Wednesday, October 29, 2008

fishy fishy spa <3

I went to a fish spa in ss15 with mummy yesterday. Its called feed and flirt. The place is really nice and has really nice waiters and owners. Brother and sister team.

They serve food, sell clothes and do fish spa too! There's actually a place for u to eat with a table to put your food and underneath are the fishes eating your dead cells.

I sat behind with mummy with big comfy pillows for more than half an hour. They didn't ask us to leave. It was really ticklish at 1st and I couldn't stop giggling and screaming!

But i got used to it after awhile. The fishes really like my moles -.- The big fishes are scary and voilent. Mum and I keep shoo-ing them away!

I ate a brownie, drank some really nice tea (mum bought some sachets) and bought a blouse too!
Mum had cappuccino cake and tea.

Became a member there, so i get 10% everything I do there next time.

The 30mins fish spa is RM20 for students and RM30 for adults.









2 comments:

Lorena G. Sims said...

wow, I have never heard of fish spa before.

fernfern said...

hehe, it's quite a new fad here :D

toothless tiny fishes eating your dead skin while you relax!