Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Retail Therapy

When I'm stressed, sick or upset (or all the above, which I currently am), I'll usually turn to my usually treatment. You guessed it! Retail therapy.

This month I've bought:
  • 1 tube top
  • 1 charm bracelet
  • 1 smurf tee
  • 1 pair of boots
  • 1 pinafore
  • 2 jackets
  • 2 pairs of fake eyelashes
  • 5 dresses
*and PL cut my fringe for me

I need help.. I think. Oh well at least I'm happy with them! And Aya has been my shopaholic buddy. We keep sending over links of what we bought to one another and asking for opinions.

Anyways, here's a vain picture of me with my new fake eyelashes using my web cam (yea, it's miraculously working again) :P



When my fake eyelashes parcel arrived, I was so excited that I tried to rip it open but I fail miserably so I took my blade and swiped it across the parcel. To my utter horror my hand was oozing out blood! Thank God, i didn't feel any pain. The endorphins kicked in fast enough! *phew*

2 comments:

Kaelynn said...

you look awesome in those lashes babe! wear them more! hehe :D

though i must warn you, (from what happened to myself) the fake lashes pulled out some of my real lashes. so my lashes now are kinda.. er.. unbalanced? heh :p shhh.....

fernfern said...

O.O

Quite the damn ganas right you! Hehe okie will remember that when pulling off my fake eyelashes :D

thanks babe for the compliment and tip!