Thursday, May 7, 2009

Change

Change is difficult don't you think so? Right now in my life I'm starting a new chapter. No longer am I a student anymore but I'll be starting work soon. It is really scary doing this that are different. At first, it didn't stuck me as such a big thing. I was super excited to graduate and then go for my interview and thank God I got the job! But it is all going so fast. I cried yesterday to Godash because I was afraid. I still am. But I'm really looking forward to working at my new company. They're really different from other agencies. Good people who don't believe in smoking, drugs and drinking.

I prayed to God many of times for Him to provide me a job with the right company. So I have faith that this is the right decision. Even though I still feel not ready and I still want to bum around. I know this is what I should do. I shouldn't miss out on this opportunity to work with such a nice company just because I don't feel 100% ready. Just last Sunday, Ps. Gloria said during her sermon, that NOBODY is 100% ready but we can't just quit half way or when we're about to finish. I know I can do this and I will give it my all! I shall be the best graphic designer they'll ever have!

I'll have faith that my relationship, friends and family life will still be okay and I won't be a lifeless zombie!

Right now, I'm doing up my freelance job as well and fast as I can so that when I start work I can focus on it and do a really good job!



Just today, I was thinking maybe I should have a goal. What should I save up for? Car? Nahh... I'm very fond of my myvi :D so.... I've decided on remodelling my room! Yippeee! I have everything planned out. Will upload a sketch of it later on. Can't wait to earn enough to do up my room!


Yesterday morning & today morning I watched Manchester United vs. Arsenal and then Chelsea vs. Barcelona. Things are looking good as we're in the finals now :D we shall get the title straight in a row for two years!


Anyways, last Thrusday Aya invited C Mui, Ricky, Stephy & I to her nephew's BBQ birthday party. It's always fun talking rubbish with them. Stephy and C mui was gambling with Campy's friends so Aya, Masy, Ricky & I chit chat. Then after awhile C mui came and she ahh... OMG told them all my stupid embrassing stories which I totally blocked out of my mind already. I laughed until i cried. Haha.


norm norm!


of course, we'll camwhore together :P


I kena con -.- I thought we were doing the "james bond/charlie's angel" back to back pose.


Masy hates to take photos but he still took one with us :D


For those of you who don't know, I am a hardcore Grey's Anatomy fan ;P I love them all. I took this facebook test and the results made me go "WT...". Haha, seriously? Me, Cristina? Racist! Hahaha I thought I was quite a Meredith!


seriously? seriously? :P


I might not be able to blog much once I start working. See how it goes yea? Till my next post, see ya!


regards,
fernfern

3 comments:

waynshaun said...

i likeeeee your footy vision :D

Anonymous said...

Good luck girl! Faith is what that pushes us! ;D chia yoooo! ^^

fernfern said...

kws: why thank you :P

teh O: thanks teh o! we shall preserve!!! :D