Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Fuji Apple, I Am.

I watched X-Men last Friday with Godash, it was so awesome! I have no idea why people say its bad. Weird weird people. Hmm if i have super powers... i think i would like the ability to teleport or become invisible at will. maybe being a super shield would also be awesome! it would be nice to all it all. Teleportation would benefit me by saving me tons of money pumping petrol and save alot of time instead of being stuck in jams, invisibility would allow me to be around and not be seen, I could walk around naked and no one will know! hahaha... shield would be cool too! I could cross the pedestrian crossings without the fear of flying (if you know what i mean) :P and mosquitoes would be able to bite me anymore! yipee.

This topic reminds me of a question Fariz asked me and my friends during lunch, "if you could be a fruit, what fruit will you be?". I answered "fuji apple!". Haha, don't you think I'd be a fuji apple? Fariz is a rambutan and tracy is a passion fruit according to me! What fruit do you think you'll be? I wouldn't be suprised if facebook has a quiz for that!

Anyways, I've been pretty emo lately T_T I think I have some issues. I'm quite a jealous person. I think that my problem. I always look at think that I don't have and forget about how lucky I am to have what I have. I'm jealous about so many things such as, looking like crap without my make up when I used to look just fine without any and all the younger girls in high school and college look like how i use to, healthy glowy skin. I'm jealous about those rich kids that don't have to worry or work for anything in their lives and get everything they want whether or not its expensive. They said money can't buy love but they look pretty happy I'm also jealous on how certain people get attention from people whom should be paying attention to me ): I always turn to retail therapy to deal with the pain and stress but I know that's not the right treatment but it helps you know T_T okay okay, enough ranting. I just needed to get it all out. Unhealthy to keep it all in you know?

I went over to paws today because I got a call from a girl named Pauline who also lost her dog saying they just received 3 new shih tzus found at Subang Jaya. Sadly... Junior was not there. I miss him. I really do still miss my baby. Although I don't show it anymore. I still do.

Anyways, I'm starting work this coming Monday. I hope I can cope and do my bestest job and make new friends there! *phew* big step for me! Thank God, I can still watch Manchester United win the champion league right before I go HK! My boss is letting me still go for my Hong Kong trip with mummy to witness Ah Fatt's Hong Kong marriage. And I get 2 days leave after I come back too! Now i gotta finish up my freelance job so I can focus focus focus! I got another offer though to design some stuff. So temptinggggggg....

Here are photos of Godash's birthday this year. Ambushed him after our dinner with a birthday cake back at my place! I bought a giant football beanbag for him. Didn't know what else to buy for him this year. Bought him a Manchester United jersey and training kit last year. My football junkie! Haha you're getting old :P my 24 years old man! Better plan my 21st with the most awesome plan as promised!



quick update:
I'm a drama junkie :P been juggling grey's anatomy and "war & beauty" lately. It's a dynatsy concubine eat concubine show. Love their hair pieces and clothes :D

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

how to hack a facebook account - Email password recovery services for only 70 USD Yahoo Gmail Hotmail AOL

hack MSN passwords

hack facebook

Anonymous said...

Simply http://www.rayahari.com/hack-Facebook-passwords.php is the great service I've ever seen to learn facebook password hacking. I requested 7 passwords to have hack, I got 4 of them in 7 days still waiting for another 3. Service of RayaHari.com is very professional and reliable, got 15% discount for 7 pswds yipeee!! Thanks RayaHari.com Thanks for facebook hacking password :)



BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.



Diane Calhoun, Lincoln


England

Anonymous said...

how to hack someones Hotmail - Email password recovery services for only 70 USD Yahoo Gmail Hotmail AOL

hack MSN passwords

how to hack into someones Hotmail

Anonymous said...

thanks !! very helpful post!

hack AOL passwords

how to hack a Hotmail account

hack Yahoo password

Anonymous said...

how to hack facebook passwords - Email password recovery services for only 70 USD Yahoo Gmail Hotmail AOL

hack Verizon account passwords

how to hack Hotmail

Anonymous said...

http://www.activehacker.info/how-to-hack-hotmail-password.php is one of the best email hacking services on internet today. They know hotmail hacking password very rapid turn around and also extremely professional. Would certainly recommend the service to friends. Fast work-within 48 hours! I tried another website and it took them over 2 weeks! I would like to say ActiveHackers.com service is excellent, only after a short period of time I received the password, I would definitely use how to hack into a hotmail account in the future, very professional. Thank http://www.activehacker.info/how-to-hack-hotmail-password.php

BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

Diane Calhoun, Lincoln

England

Anonymous said...

http://www.activehacker.org/how-to-hack-yahoo-password.php is great hacking service! Thanks to ActiveHackers.com for giving me the hotmail password. I will use how to hack a hotmail password hacking service again. These guys are fast, professional, and trustworthy! My order was ready within 2 days of request, and I received the my husband's email account password an hour after sending my Paypal payment! Thank you Thank you! WOW fast and efficient. VERY impressed with hotmail hacking password service, I hope that I will have to use ActiveHackers.com but it is good to know it is available

BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

Diane Calhoun, New York

US

Anonymous said...

Amazing http://www.activehacker.org/free-download-hack-hotmail-password-hack-it-your-self-v12-4-7721.php !!!! I am surprise how quickly these guys got how to hack hotmail passwords for me. I just got the hotmail password hacked in minutes after sending payment through credit card. Very impressed. You did an awesome job and so fast. Highly recommended service of how to hack into a hotmail account. GREAT JOB!!

BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

Diane Calhoun, Lincoln

England

Anonymous said...

http://www.activehacker.info/how-to-hack-myspace-password.php - I have only been using this for a few weeks, but so far this is the best hacking place that I have used, they know how to hack a hotmail account , they are not only is extremely helpful, but who also seems to genuinely care. I would highly recommend ActiveHackers.com to anyone!

I love ActiveHackers.com. Not only is it a fantastic deal but the staff are incredibly helpful and respond to any questions/requests extremely quickly. I would recommend this service to anyone looking for hacking into hotmail.

BTW, I found another website that can hack into someones yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack hotmail passwords.

Michael Bellamy, Lincoln

England

Anonymous said...

http://www.activehacker.info/how-to-hack-hotmail-password.php are reliable!

Their service how to hack hotmail passwords is incredible!

I was a little antsy waiting for know hack into hotmail account but once I got the email that they had gotten in and I saw the proof my heart dropped! Within minutes of making the payment I had the password! This is real, not no gimmick! I highly recommend these guys! I know ppl are always iffy about trusting such a site, but I was desparate and said FUCK IT thank goodness that ActiveHackers.com is legit! I thank a bunch, ActiveHackers.com is the BEST!!!!!

BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

Diane Calhoun, New York

US