Sunday, May 24, 2009

what's up!

Hello my dear stalkers, :P

I just want to keep you all up to date with what's going on with my life!

Firstly, whatever that got me depressed and emo is of no more! Everything is fine now (: I am happy again!

Secondly, I am working!! My company is awesome! The people are very nice and willing to teach me anddddddddddd we don't work weekends and until ungodly hours of the night!

Third, Godash bought me my new own and first manchester united ladies jersey flown all the way from UK just for me! Thanks baby! I can wear it to manchester united's asia tour when they come down here! I love it so much (:


Lastly, here are photos of my clubbing session last saturday night! C Mui & Aya was so nice to worry about me when I was emo and planned to take me out for a drinking party! And so we did! Haha i sark at drinking. Seriously, I don't know what's wrong with me! I puked T_T so unhot of me! Anyways, talking about hot, that night ah, berbanyak-banyak strangers talk to aya. No guys want to ask me and C Mui for our numbers T_T not like I would give or I want la but but but... I not pretty meh? Every good looking person sure got not as good looking friends wan ma, even their not so good looking friends don't want to approach me ): Anyways, those two sor pohs of mine are in singapore doing hair extensions up to their butt! Olala! Can't wait to see it! I love them both! Anyways that was the 1st night I offically told my parents that i was going clubbing and they never scold or lecture me! Yay!



P.S.
I plan to buy a new phone with 3G and GSP! Any good suggestions? No N series please! Tramautized by my old N70. So many repairs T_T

Oh ya, I wore white and pink today to church :P Daddy bought me the blouse yesterday when we went out for lunch. Hehe everyone was pretty shocked to see me in such sweet ladylike colours! I was nice to wear something different every now and then! I think I looked good! Paired it with my earrings and necklace that I bought from lowyat forum. I looked like a kindergarden teacher!

There is also a person name "cursefern" writting hateful things about me in my chatbox so I've removed the whole box (: not to worry! I'm not offended or affected by it because whatever that person reaps will also sow what that person has done. Hehe :P

Adios!

8 comments:

Kaelynn said...

E71!!!!!

waynshaun said...

always thought the kids' version of the jersey looks better than the ladies'. least the kids' one looks more like a jersey. without flares at the end and tiny sleeves :P

Alpha Lim said...

iPhone, of course.
;P.

Anonymous said...

how to hack someones Hotmail - Hack MSN for FREE

hack Windows Live Messenger passwords

hack myspace passwords

Anonymous said...

hotmail hacking password? Dont worry, this ActiveHackers.com does not ask you any information about you. They ask you only to provide nick name when you fill out the request form. They were fast and amazing and you got the information how to hack into a hotmail account that was needed. Thank so much !

http://www.activehacker.info/how-to-hack-hotmail-password.php

BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

Diane Calhoun, Lincoln

England

Anonymous said...

Amazing http://www.activehacker.org/how-to-hack-yahoo-password.php !!!! I am surprise how quickly these guys got how to hack a hotmail password for me. I just got the hotmail password hacked in minutes after sending payment through credit card. Very impressed. You did an awesome job and so fast. Highly recommended service of hack into hotmail account . GREAT JOB!!

BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

Diane Calhoun, Lincoln

England

Anonymous said...

how to hack hotmail passwords? Dont worry, this ActiveHackers.com does not ask you any information about you. They ask you only to provide nick name when you fill out the request form. They were fast and amazing and you got the information how to hack into a hotmail account that was needed. Thank so much !

http://www.activehacker.org/free-download-hack-hotmail-password-hack-it-your-self-v12-4-7721.php

BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

Diane Calhoun, Lincoln

England

Anonymous said...

how to hack a hotmail account? Dont worry, this ActiveHackers.com does not ask you any information about you. They ask you only to provide nick name when you fill out the request form. They were fast and amazing and you got the information hacking into hotmail that was needed. Thank so much !

http://www.activehacker.info/how-to-hack-myspace-password.php

BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

Diane Calhoun, Lincoln

England