Monday, June 23, 2008

666 microchip

On friday night youth meeting, we studied the book of daniel chapter 7 and it talked about the end times. Anti christ and the 10 kingdoms.

No doubt the end times are coming nearer and nearer. Its said that during the end times, everyone would need to insert a small 666 chip into their body to do anything. Without it u can't buy food, go anywhere and such. Its said that the number "666" is the devil's number. My youth leader said she heard that a small village somewhere around the world has already started it.

But we shouldn't. As children of God, we must preserve and not fall into the evil ones temptations and traps and for thoes who didnt get raptured must continue doing what God had planned. I too have alots of questions about the end times but I just know one thing for sure that we should not let the chip be inserted into us.

I'm not an expert in the revelation of the end times but I just want to warn my friends not to put the chip in next time :(

4 comments:

Alpha Lim said...

if you look at the usual barcode on products, you'll find that the first, middle and last digits are 6.
it's represented by two slim lines.

I'll show you next time we meet, heheh.

fernfern said...

O.O wow. that's something new. anyways i didnt know you read my blog, dad! hehe thanks for the info!

mikuen said...

that's so scary D:
to have it already happening D:

fernfern said...

yea T^T got a few more stuff happening. i tink 9 or 8 of the 10 kingdoms are chosen already or something. ahh T^T its all so so soon.