Thursday, June 26, 2008

Cheer Up C Mui!

Haha i just finished reading c mui's blog. Didn't know she got post so many of my pics and sweet stuff about me. C Mui's real name is Weng See but everyone calls her See See (haha sounds like im making a rhyme) then it was only in form4 I call her see mui after changing it from see see because pei pei whom i call pei siu calls see mui, see mui and being the lazy me I changed her name to c mui. so i pula jadi fern mui! and ah pau calls her fern moi every since her heard me call her c mui. hahaha damn confusing right? s'kay that was just the introduction.

This C mui leh, has been my good fren for 100 of ages. okay la i'm just being dramatic but honestly, I really love her very much. Yes,. we have fought many of times but we always jadi balik frens almost the next day. Like once we argue in school then during assembly time I stand behind her then like wanna look garang but smile pulak den she oso give me her sweet smile den okay already.
We used to play badminton at the back of her house when we were in primary school (I stay a few houses away from her) and the shuttlecork will always masuk longkang ><> wan! haha..
Once in primary school, we changed together after PJ and I wore her pinafole and she wore mine for the whole day and we didn't realise it until i got home and my mum noticed it! hahaha.
Plus, I remember we first started wearing matching clothes when we were 12 as bought a spaghetti strap blouse from pasar malam so we can wear it out to pyramid and C Mui's grandma lecture us about being too sexy. hehe.
In high school, pei siu, c mui and I will buy keropok after recess and it in class like our house liddat somemore she sit at the back. I remember one day, our teacher came in from the back and scold us "vacation ah?" or something like that. haha.. We would eat 1 fried rice/nasi lemak, 1 fruit juice, 2 kerepok and fruits a day!

Then got once I got kick out of class cause didnt bring my work or didn't do (haha yes I damn naughty wan. Always copy c mui's answers but her heart so good always oso let and nv marah me). Then I was bored la since terpaksa go out of the class and c mui was trapped inside T^T so i stand outside her window. hehe... i took out her book, bottle and pencil box. haihz.. What sweet memories.

C mui leh got cold in the morning wan. So she'll blow her nose then squeeze the tissue paper into "dumpling" like shapes and put one sid on her text book. Then i tink she took two pencils and hold them like chopsticks and ask me, "fern, u want dumplings?". hahahaha damn cute wei. I still damn stoned in the morning with my super blur face!

Last time, C mui and I went to midvalley to celebrate MEGASALES, and we were like mad girls with too much money -.- our hands full with shopping bags! we had lunch at Dome and when we sat down, we piled our shopping bags together like a mountain! and i remember a lady staring at us! hahahaha.

Then, got this time when I was hearbroken and sad cause of one of my ex broke my heart and dump me, she did everything in the world possible to make me happy again! She also brought me to cheras to meet a new bunch of frens and there's where I met Aya and Shirley too! 2 more very gila, funny and extremely hot and pretty girls.

I think C mui is the one friend that I've done almost everything together with. I don't mind going anywhere with her!

1. Gym
2. Shopping
3. Follow her bring her Grandma to hospital
4. Jogging (but end up talking to much so walked instead)
5. Clubbing
6. Dota ( I thought her how to play wan leh :P)
7. RO (She thought me how to play wan ><)
8. Con a salesgirl that I'm Japanese

and many many many many many more stuff!
Haihz looking back, I really enjoyed every moment spent with you, C mui. Thanks for being my friend. Even though my stupid college has taken up most of my youth, you still treat me like a really good fren and never blame me once for not spending time with you!
Even though we don't meet up for like a few months, when we do, we cannot stop talking and gossiping! haha, we always update oursleves one so when we meet up its easier to talk. Like I'll see her frenster and she'll see mine. haha.
I really miss spending time with you C mui :( sorry I never spend as much time as I ever wanted to. Haihz college really drain everything out from me. I just hope you know, I love you =)

I hope you'll feel better after reading my post! Don't so sad already k? No matter what happens, I'm always on your side. Shall continue chatting with you soon when you come back from lunch!







4 comments:

Joshua Lim said...

So sweet la your post. I like this post very much. It feels so honest and I'm sure C mui (or anyone for that fact if they were written about in the same way) will love it! :D

fernfern said...

Aww! You read my blog, big brother :D thankie for the sweet comment! *hugs*

anyxter said...

HAH ? u sure ur cloth fit her ar ? =p

fernfern said...

haha cheeky wei you!