Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Living up to the expected standard

This matter has been bugging me. There is this person "A" who is supposed to be respected as a teacher but does other wise. As much experience "A" can share, give and advice us on how to continue to improve and grow as we go out and work next time, "A" just talks so much. Unkind words said behind my back and the ones I cherish. "A" doesn't walk the walk. It just irritates me. Here I am, trying to being nice but people like "A" comes along to dampen my spirit.

I know I'm not perfect myself but when you are given a title to teach, I feel that you should at least try harder to live up to that standards.

You seek hapiness for yourself in my sadness. I know in order to teach and learn better, a gap between two must meet but I will only respect you as a teacher but not as MY friend.

I guess God puts this kind of bumps in our lives to toughen our weaknesses. No matter what happens, I will be strong and count on God and I know I will prevail as God has put such wonderful people in my life; my family, my love Godash, my jee muis and bestfrens. Through thick and thin, you all have never left me, neither shall I ever :)

This shall just be a phase and I will be a better person just as diamonds have to go through a tough process to look how they look!

We will never stop learning new things and have to overcome obstacles in our lives. I shall learn my lesson from this :)

No comments: