Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Big Blue Sky

I went for my Publication class on Thursday and left early because I got to critique first! Went there at 1.50 pm but even though I was so early, Hafiz, Hanis and Fei Lin was already there O.O but they were nice enough to let me go 1st.

Thank God, Jamie likes what I've done so far! Was really depressed week after week of showing her and getting my designs rejected. Been in quite a depressing spree due to my creativity/designer block.

Anyways, went to find Godash and later he went to play futsall with Jonathan and some friends at the big field near his house. Ended they ffk so baby and Jon just practiced some passing and skills.

I sat on the bench and lied down. Just doing nothing and seeing them play under the big blue sky. Felt really calm and happy :D

Here are some photos to help you imagine what I felt!






Anyways, I shall sign off with another random picture. Gotta end there because I just found out tonight that I have to go church at 9am for a wedding in church. Audio visual duties calls!

p.s. It isn't the 1st time that 2 black myvis have parked with my lil black one! haha :D



Oh ya! I bought my Manchester United scarf already!!! Gonna wear it for tonight's game :D

No comments: