Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dota :P

I just came back from dota and dinner. Double D's! Haha was going home early cause I got to critique first today! Then Godash called and ask me to come play dota at USJ2 with him and Ah Sam they all. Usually I don't really like drafting with him cause it gets very "chi kek". Cause of the expectation level. I'm just a lil noob trying her best T_T Thank God it was just -sd games!

Ate delicious wah tan hor from the side coffee shop :D yummy and not reasonably priced. RM5!

Been playing so much dota lately! Usually, I'd only play during the weekends. But then every since baby resigned from his job, we've been tempted by Vex to go play! Played two rounds (so ngam both rounds oso traxex) on tuesday at ftz den today oso played (veno,kotl,storm).



Nevertheless I enjoyed all it! I think I played pretty well *bigsmiles* Won all the games this week!

Anyways, on my not so nerdy side, I'm very happy to say all that my selected movie's campaign has been approved. Last week Kins rejected all my X-Men's idea *emo* Thank God for kor kor! I seriously love to brainstorm with him! There is no other person I rather do my creative thinking with! *hugshugs*

Gonna sleep in a bit then wake up to do my publication work. Thank God, I'm finally on the right track! At first, my design was just kept being rejected but now it's coming along just fine :D

Doing some online shopping!

Nites nites!

No comments: