Sunday, November 9, 2008

I'm A Shopperholic

Okay okay I admit that I have a compulsive shopping disorder. I bought more clothes and shoes for this month. I spend about RM50 a week on this disorder of mine. It makes me so happy when I buy stuff. Like an adrenalin rush! I tried to resist! But then Rachel Goh told me that 3k is hosting the absolute bazaar therefore i went and bought a tube and a dress! Bought new shoes today at pyramid too. Brown crocodile textured flats.

I really like the tube. Its dark green in colour. Wanted to get black and white but it was quite expensive. RM40! Ended up, I found out that the shop belongs to Terrence's church mate.



Anyways, Baby and I went to have dinner and watch Manchester United's game at the food court after saturday church practice but they lost to arsenal ): how sad wei. I wore my scarf and was all happiness and gong ho. Rooney T_T my favourite, was such a let down. But the interesting part was the lil kid who came in and scored! I guess you can learn lessons of life in football as well! He was really good. When everyone was walking, he was running everywhere! Can feel the motivation and high spiritness! Godash blames my poor lil innocent scarf!

Jacky and Serah came during the half time to watch with us. She showed me her hair. It was so much better then the last time i saw it. She did relaxing on her hair, its supposed to be like the new rebonding. RM500 for hers. If i do it should cost around RM700 T_T *sigh*I wantttt.... Her hair looked like virgin hair lor. So maybe I can keep my hair colour since everyone was so against my idea of going brunette.

My birthday's coming soon! Lydia bought me an early present! But she said I can have it early but can't open it! The tortures T_T

I been trying to find a ladies jersey for Manchester United but can't find. Everywhere no stock or don't carry. Sexist world! So tempted to buy pirated ones or the kids one.

Lastly, my laptops lagging T_T I need more rams for my stewpid adobe work and games! Should start saving money for it. At least this one's important compares to my disorder ):


I'm signing off with this beautiful picture :P



p.s. to all the SPM readers (if there are any) all the best and good luck on Tuesday :D

No comments: