Monday, September 8, 2008

8 Ways To Lighten The School Bag

Baby & I went to see his friend, Kelvin Wong act in a local play at KL Pac, on 4th of this month. It was interesting as it made you think about the education system and brought back some memories how the "good old days". At the end of the play, you're supposed go back and ponder about the ways to lighten your school bag as it was not spoon fed to the audience. It was fun and witty.

After the play, we went for supper (1st time i ate apam/apem, it tastes sooo good!) with Kelvin and he asked if I would like to join his class as he is teaching acting 101. He said I have the theater face. hehe *blush* lil old me. hahaha anyways I'm quite interested to join with kor but I'm not sure if i'll have the time as college starts TOMORROW :( sadness.

Anyways, went out with baby for lunch then we drop a letter to his college. Was looking at clothes online again. I'm so addicted. Now I'm just waiting mummy to dye my roots. Cam whored just now since I has been ages since I did so :P the pic is posted below.





Lastly, here's the very vain me :P


No comments: