Saturday, September 27, 2008

Lust

I really want this blouse ):



but why does it have to be so expensive. I've seen this before but didn't buy it then and when I wanted it no one was selling. Now there is a girl selling it but for such a high price.

RM 69 + RM 7 = RM76

Should i get it? T^T

I really like the green one. Black okay too. White's also alright.

Yes yes, I'm doing my online shopping again to relief stress. Lame excuse for not doing my work but I'm just so worn out and sucked dry on ideas and inspiration.

I went pyramid to shop after class to shop by myself too. Finally bought my golden locket necklace, plastic curlers (which I'm using at this very moment) and a really nice pair of fake eyelashes. Shall try them on and cam whore tomorrow and then post it up :P

No comments: