Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Baby went to lowyat "music" forum and there was this people asking if anyone wants to jam. So he agreed and join them as a bassist.

The said Paramore cover so okay, Godash practiced just this morning and was kinda worried that they're really good and tembak him.

The rhythm guitarist picked us up as he stays in ss2. So went together. He's a nice guy. He told us that he can't play very well and was very humble. His rhythm was not bad plus his a Man U fan!

When we reached taman bahagia, we got lost for awhile then we eventually found the well hidden + run down + firery furnace "studio" with a staff that knows nuts about music or instruments.

We have lunch first will waiting for everyone to come.

That's where we met that miniature lala chai monkey that claims to know how to play the lead guitar. Supposed a drums, guitar and violin instructor. OooooOoOo you expect someone with that qualification to be superb but he not only plays horribly, he shows off and practically wanted to bite the drummer's head off for not knowing his parts and played the drums to show him how it was done but his timing is even worst then the noob drummer.

My goodness, he jumps around the super small and cramped studio with the guitar he borrowed from them like a MONKEY dying for attention! HELLOOOOO, learn how to play the stupid guitar before trying to show off your baboon side. He blasted his amp extremely loud. I thought my ears were going to bleed (I was already wearing a muffler on my head).

The worst part is, after the whole session, they wanted to yam cha again (urghh) then the monkey said "you know guys, when i said sound check, I don't mean check if your instrument's okay, I actually mean check your volume". ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! how could he said that???!!! His volume was soooo high, I heard ringing sounds in my ears. My ears are still hurting despite an hour has passed. Stupid monkey.



Next, the vocalist is not a vocalist! CON JOB! She can't sing at all. The pitching is 100% off and her voice projection, timing, everything was nonexistent. I can't sing, but I definitely know I'll beat her with my singing hands down. Fine she wore braces, but that doesn't count for the pitching and timing according to Godash.

Next, the drummer was a bling bling fellar. He has two big rubies on each of his ears and 2 or 3 thick gold and silver chains around his neck. He obviously did not even try to practice and listen to the songs and asked to give him signal for the transitions. Adding on to that, he claims that his friend from high school owns the studio (also has a branch in Shah Alam just for Siti Nur Haliza's band to practice and crash) and kept going on and on about his friend the owner's tuning and all is really good but when he was asked for the number or any question about the studio, he said "ahh, you go online can try message him la". Good friends huh?

The lead guitarist brought along his college mate an emo metal wanna be guy. He was the nicest and most talented among the 3 monkey I guess. He asked whoever's amp is too loud to lower it and he tells you when you're playing two fast expect he hates punk especially Paramore. Metallica all the way for the emo dude. An interior design student and the monkey's an Multi Media student.

Monkey and emo boy asked if Godash wants to join their metal band. I hope he says he won't. I seriously cannot bare to even look at his posers.

Godash said he wasted his time practicing for an hour for nuts.

Good riddance.

Never want to see them again. Small poser kids. Can't believed I wasted my day listening to them.

Yes, I'm extremely annoyed.

2 comments:

Joshua Lim said...

crazy looking monkey you got there o.o

fernfern said...

It doesn't even fully potray the "real" monkey I met that day! hehe..