Thursday, September 11, 2008

College Starts

Classes on Tuesday to Friday. *sigh* Had so much fun during the hols! Shopped and slept alot! Not forgetting the major highlight of the holiday, I packed up my room!! Still kinda messy but its much better. Folded all my clothes and threw away my form 3 books (ya it has been ages since I packed my room up). Feels so neat and tidy now! Really satisfed and proud of myself!

At least my classes are all in the afternoon or night so can still DOTA or watch "House"! and no more saturday morning classes!!!! *yays* Some subjects seem interesting. I had publishing class today and the project given was to revamp a whole magazine of your choice. So I'll most probably be choosing a fashion mag.

I was late for class today though. Some renovation people put their big bin in the middle of the road so I had to reverse all the way to the other end to exit. The trucker who handles it scolded me for scolding him -.- yeshhh. Said it wasn't his fault. Then whose? Mine meh? Then to top it off, there was no parking today. had to park wayyyyyy at the end to walk in the scorching humid weather of ours to class. Ran up the college stairs like a mad woman. I saw many people giving the stoned stare as I raced up. Haha. What a day. At least class ended early and camwhored with the girls for awhile before returning home.

Took my babies for their annual check up and vaccination with kor this morning. They were so hyper and I brought them one by one so when it was about Jun's turn to go in the exam room, she panicked and got up on her two feet and put the her feet on my brother's lap and looked at him then the exit then back to him, begging him to let her escape. So cute! She stared at the Vet as he took a new needle until the every end. Should hear her shiver against the metal table. Just like her owner :P the other two were fine. They're all time back to their hyper selves again in the garden. Just threw away some plants that they dug out when i was in class -.-

Mum bought me a golden hangbag for college to match my shoes and dyed my hair roots for me which I received a few compliments for them :D Have been using it for college. Big and nice for stuff in all my junk (no wonder why I hunch -.-) The dye blended in so well too! I guess those London Vida Sassoon classes paid off. haha! She buys me lots of cool stuff. You can see in the background of the photo, she bought me those headless vintage doll jewelry hanger without me even asking. I love her very much but we keep arguing even from young. Still working on that though.

I've attached two pictures below showing what my mum did to my brother's and I's stuff toy bunnies in the music/study room. evil but cute >_<



No comments: