Monday, September 15, 2008

Serving Him

Recently, my church's music director went out with me for lunch and said God told her that there's alot of hate and misunderstanding that people feel for me. So she adviced me to reconcile with these people and ask for forgiveness.

After much contemplating, I emailed an old friend whom I've fought with and lost contact, asking for forgiveness. I was actually quite worried and scared as I know this kind of this can go haywire but thank God, everything went well and we're friends again as she accepted my apology.

I'm glad with the way things turn out, I was actually so freaked out that I thought until the extreme point of leaving the worship ministry or change church as I couldn't fulfill what God has asked of me.

Last saturday, I volunteered to teach the less fortunate children in the morning. I had two standard 3 students and a standard 6 helper. Taught the two, maths and english then the other one BM. Will most probably teach again this saturday! I hope to make it a weekly commitment! They call me teacher! Hehe they're so cute! Have done this before with Aunty when I was 14 years old I think. She brought me along to teach English when I stayed with her.

I'm proud to say that I'm one step closer to being a better child of His :D

No comments: