Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Rantings

I was supposed to go out with Rach, Carrere & Tracy to Euphoria tonight but I'm stuck at home with period cramps -.-

Sigh.. Life just really smacks you when your down.

This morning, my blouse that I ordered online was delivered to my house but I couldn't come down fast enough to collect it so I missed it. *haihz* they're sending again tomorrow morning. So I'll be sleeping in the hall to make sure I'd catch the delivery guy this time.

Plus, I wanted to wear my new white skirt and black off shoulder top that I bought to church this sunday so I can match it with my new orange sling black and as I got the whole outfit planned, I'd just had to be bleeding this week therefore no new outfit this week for me -.-

Arghhh...

Assignments + Cramps = Chaos

At least I had a really nice dinner today with my family and baby at Bee Hoon's steamboat and yesterday, kor kor cheered me up by listening to my problems and comforting me as I cried to him about assignments and the stress I'm going through.

Thank God for such a caring brother. When I felt better, he then showed me the ninja cat and I showed him the batman and joker interrogation video that Pheonix and Sapphire talked about in class. Both of them are so darn funny!

Sadly, I have no idea how to upload videos therefore I'd just put the links out for you then you can watch in on youtube. Sorry!

Ninja cat comes closer while not moving!

joker interrogation scene spoof

Today in college, I had to wait for my turn to get critiqued and ended up I was last so i was stuck in the "freezer" (super strong air-con) with my tummy killing me and it was already 6.15pm and still 10 more people ahead of me so I'm just going to email the lecturer my concepts. Ate 3 panadols in the process due to the pain.

I sketched this to take my mind of the pain while waiting for my turn. Enjoy :D

I went guardian with Tracy after class cause she wanted to buy some anti animal testing shampoo (my animal lover buddy) and I saw some plastic curlers on sale. Might buy them. I miss my curly hair ): I'm planning to ask PL to help cut my fringe but can't seem to contact her.


I'm going to a laptop warehouse tommorrow before class with baby tomorrow as daddy said he'll buy one for me. Hope we'll find a good cheap one!

That's all for now. Gotta start on my assigments ):

No comments: