Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Miracle Parking & Shopperholic Disorder

I purposely left for college early this evening so I could get a good parking spot since I have night class, 7-9 and didn't want risk my life walking to the housing area alone in the dark.

I drove in circles and just kept praying to God for one. I have no idea why parking was so rare and extinct in Sunway -.-

After all my effort, I decided to give up before I end up late for class.

As I was turning into the alley, I saw a lady walking to her car about to reverse out! But to my horror, the car in front of me had just enough space to reverse and take it!! NooOOOoOOoO...

But suddenly, the car behind the lady's car got out too! So I had a parking as well!

The parking wasn't the only miracle, but the fact that it was so close to college! Just at the alley. 30 seconds walk to the main block. Thank God :D

Here's my wonderful parking! (beside of "Face to Face" restaurant)



Next I went on lowyat to check if anyone has replied to my topic on lowyat as I want to buy a Man U scarf then I somehow landed in "stuff for the ladies" side :P and saw things that I like and want again!

And I specifically love this pair of boots!!

But this one is a bit expensive so I'll have to consider again if I really need it. Of course want is 100% there. Hehe its rm85 not including postage fees and its a pre order ): lydia says its quite a good deal though. Such a tough decision T^T





from:
http://www.sweetzsho3z.blogspot.com/

and I've wanted this pair of wedges for quite sometime too but still out of stock T^T RM69 excluding postage fees. *sigh*





from:
http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/777463

Plus, I still wanna buy my Manchester United scarf that looks like either one of the designs below. Hopefully someone has it and wants to sell it to me or that I can find it somewhere! Broke broke ):

No comments: