Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sigh

I have so many things I want to blog about but I don't have the time and energy. I feel so so so so stressed. For one of my assignments I have to enter the kancil awards. The level of creative thinking everyday is melting my brain. *screamssss*

I just feel like I want to snap. I can't stop thinking about all my assignments, I'm tired. I'm so worn out. My thoughts are just running in circles.

Why can't I just be swept away by my prince charming and hide from it all.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Does your prince charming happen to be a shih tzu with a crown??
Just wondering:P

fernfern said...

Hehe he's a handsome big strong man!

Godash :P

Swept me away from my assignments and worry to another world (literally, we went gaming!) haha.

Tracy said...

trying to make me jealous?;P

i meant the pic- i thought the "little girl" was the prince and thats why i called it a shih tzu cos of the hair all over the place.

Extremely disturbing.

And gaming sounds real romantic godashs a reeaal creative guy:PPP