Thursday, September 4, 2008

My babies

Joey, Jr & Jun are having so many medical complications. It really burdens my heart that I can't help but feel so sad and helpless.

They have fungal growth, cyst and just today I say some bubble with pus on Joey and Junior after bathing them.

Brought them to the vet and spent so much money on medication and stuff needed to treat their problems. They now have to be bathed with a medicated shampoo every week with warm water and let it soak in for about 15mins.

Its just all so tiring. *sigh* I just want my children to get well.

My love from them is unexplainable. I really treasure them and there's nothing in this world that can replace them or make me ever stop loving them.

I keep praying, asking God to bless and heal them from top to bottom. I trust you God, that you're mighty to save.

2 comments:

Joshua Lim said...

Jun looks like a hippy in this photo! Haha

fernfern said...

hehe groovy baby! Its an old pic as u can see :P