Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Lazy Afternoon

After church, daddy took me out for lunch at ss2 to eat really awesome a french toast then went out and buy some programs for my new lap top (see next post).

Had fun spending time with daddy. Reminded me of the good old days when I'll follow him everywhere! Will post about that another day :D So stay tuned for it!

Anyways when I came back, I groomed my babies and they were sitting in formation of a diagonal line when I was done but just when I got my camera to snap them, they moved.

So what the heck. I just snapped away! They're so lazy during the day but by night they become like sugar high doggies!

Here are the pics :D enjoy!

My little princess,








In my eyes, he'll always be my little baby boy,








My little rascal,








By our powers combined...

No comments: