Monday, September 15, 2008

A Lazy Afternoon, Football & A Weird Dream

Had a heavy lunch with baby nearby his office. Feeling so sluggish now. Was waiting for kor to come back so we can go to the bank and run some errands for mum. But its almost 4pm and the bank will close by then. Another day then.

I have lots of things to write and pictures to post but I'll just do it another day :P

Too lazy. Must start my assigments soon though. Maybe after the nap I'm gonna take right after this.

I wore red for Saturday night's match T^T I didn't know Man U was away. I looked like a Liverpool fan and blended it with them. Asia cafe has lots of them. Too bad we lost ): nevermind we'll wait till Man U's home! Still got hope!!

Had a weird dream yesterday, about cannibalism and serial killings. Freaked me out as this is not the 1st time I've had this kind of dreams. Some people believe that what you dream are your inner desires or whatever you thought of last before sleeping according to kor. I definately didn't think of it before is slept so.... I have a deep longing desire to kill and eat people? O.o

Camwhored in my room after lunch! Will continue another time when i'm not so dead.



P.S. I want to buy a Man U scarf! Anyone selling or knows where to get it? thanks!

No comments: